RAIS Viva L 120
The circular Viva L 120 exhibits elegant, streamlined characteristics: simple, smooth and beautiful. A very large window and large fire chamber allow even more pleasure from the fire – and it is so easy to add wood.
The newly designed damper handle is discretely located at a good height, and rubber coating makes it pleasant to touch. The door is made of glass.
The model without a damper handle radiates sublime simplicity. Here, CleverAir controls the air input and ensures optimal heating.
Many options are available: colours, door type, side glass, top plates, 24 kg heat-storage stone, rotating base, handle, and more.
Design your own stove
Also Viva L 120 allows the customer to co-design their stove – get it just the way you want. Get started here.
Note that the concept was awarded the 2017 Red Dot Design Award.
- External dimensions (W-D-H) in mm: Ø470 - 1218 mm
- Combustion chamber inner dimensions (W-D-H) in mm: 352 - 292 - 446 mm
- Flue outlet (diameter): 150 mm
- Distance from centre to the back edge of the top plate in mm: 235 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the AirSystem connection: 121 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, top: 1039 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, back: 967 mm
- RATED OUTPUT (KW): 4,8 kW
- Heating (at -20°C) in m2: 40 - 110 m2
- Weight in kg: 100 kg
- - of which soapstone: 25 kg
Distance to flammable material
- To side wall in mm: 400 mm
- To back wall in mm: 75 mm
- Steel door with glass: STANDARD
- Glass door: ACCESSORY
- Handle with different design: ACCESSORY
- Flue outlet, top and back: STANDARD
- Riddling grate and ash tray: STANDARD
- AirSystem: STANDARD
- CleverAir: ACCESSORY
- Swivel base with rotating flue collar: ACCESSORY
- Top plate, stainless steel: ACCESSORY
- Steel door: Standard